Registration to the EXPO is FREE when you pre-register.
- NFPA Mexico Fire Expo Venue
- Opening Ceremony
- Conference Program
- Certificate of Attendance will be provided to attendees participating in the conference program, at the close of event.
- Exhibitor List
- View the online floor plan here
- Hotel & Travel
- Letter of Invitation for Travel Request a letter of invitation for travel to Mexico
- Click here for directions to Centro Banamex and an online map
- Contact Us
NFPA MFE Expo Venue
Centro Banamex, Hall D
Av. Conscripto 311
Col. Lomas de Sotelo
Tuesday, April 26, 2016......... 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016..... 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 28, 2016........ 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Entrance to the exhibit hall is FREE when you pre-register and includes access to NFPA Mexico Fire Expo and the co-locating events.
Be sure to mark your calendar now, and plan to invest a few days at Centro Banamex during the most exciting week of the year for executives responsible for fire protection, security, safety and overall facility management.
Cash in on the knowhow you’ll find at NFPA Mexico Fire Expo where experts and suppliers will be set to help improve your awareness and understanding of fire prevention & life safety technologies, products, strategies and best practices.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016..........1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Tips and Info on Traveling to Mexico
Details on traveling to Mexico, travel alerts and travel requirements can be found here.