For Each Visitor to our Web Page
Our Web server automatically recognizes each visitor’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect: 1) the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page; 2) the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board; 3) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; 4) the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our blog areas; 5) aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit; 6) user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit; and 7) information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number and fax number.
How We Use the Information We Collect
1) To improve the content of our Web page; 2) to customize the content and/or layout of our Web site and pages for each individual visitor; 3) to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, 4) to contact consumers for marketing purposes; 5) to share with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;6) to disclose when legally required to do so or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; 7) to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws; and 8) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
With Respect to Cookies:
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know via email: email@example.com
Use of E-mail Addresses
From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think visitors might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know via email.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us at the number provided above. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will remove your name from the list we share with other organizations
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use collected information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- No one under 18 is allowed in the sessions, expo hall or receptions
- Badges must be worn at all times
- Photography or video production of exhibitors’ booth and products displayed therein without verbal authorization from the exhibitor is strictly prohibited
- By attending NFPA MFE, you consent to the use of your image by Show Management and their partners without charge or obligation
- Briefcases, toolboxes, boxes and bags are subject to inspection. Electrical equipment such as tools and laptops will be registered upon entering the Expo Hall.
We invite all attendees to attend and participate in the exhibition and all it has to offer. Anyone observed to be soliciting business in the aisles, public spaces, in another company’s booth, in Event Hotels or any other conduct to be in violation of any portion of the IAEE Exhibition Policy will be asked to leave immediately. We strictly enforce a “Suitcasing” policy to protect the interest of our exhibitors who have made an investment to reach our NFPA MFE audience. Please report any violations observed to show management.
Registration and access to NFPA MFE is exclusively for “Buyers” or individuals responsible for some element of the buying cycle of the products and or services of NFPA MFE Exhibiting Companies. By registering you understand that you are liable for any and all damages resulting from any and all attempts to solicit the Exhibitors or Attendees participating without contracting said services from ROC Exhibitiions Inc. Individuals wishing to use this registration to solicit Exhibitors or Attendees may do so at the cost of $3,402 USD per requested appointment. Please contact Show Management if desirous of contracting for the aforementioned service.
Personal Information Options:
- Web site users may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon e-mail request (at the above address), we will provide site visitors with access to their personal contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain.
- Upon e-mail request (at the above address), we offer visitors the ability to have their personal contact information inaccuracies corrected
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as personally identifiable or financial information, we redirect Web site visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information collected at our Web site.
ROC Exhibitions Inc. and the National Fire Protection Association are committed to providing an educational opportunity for all persons and admits participants of any race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, non-disqualifying handicap, religion or creed, or national or ethnic origin.